Ingredent : Corn Flour, salt, Red Chilli, buttermilk.
How To Cook It
Ingredients - (serve for two)
1. Rabodi - 2cup
2. Dahi (Curd) - 1/2 cup
3. Onion -1 medium size(chopped)
4. Green chili - 1(finely chopped)
5. Oil - 2 table spoon
6. Jeera (cumin seeds) - 1/2 tea spoon
7. Red chili powder - 3/4 tea spoon
8. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tea spoon
9. Coriander powder - 1 tea spoon
10. Salt - according to taste
11. Coriander leaf (chopped)
How to make-
(Add boiled water in rabodi, cover it and keep aside)
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
2. After sizzling cumin seeds add onion and green chili and sauté it for 2 mins.
3. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt in curd. Mix it well.
4. Now add this mixture in the pan and cook it until the oil does come up.
5. Mix boiled rabodi and water (keep putting as much water as you want) in pan and cook it for 5 mins.
6. Garnish with coriander leaf and your yummy rabodi ki sabji is ready to eat.
Rs /-350 For Every 1/2 Kg