Ingredent : Moong Dal, salt, Red Chilli.
How To Cook It
4 cups chopped fenugreek (methi) leaves
1/2 cup coarsely crushed readymade moong dal mangodi
salt to taste
3/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup curds (dahi)
1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
1. Combine the fenugreek leaves, salt and ½ tsp of turmeric powder in a deep bowl and mix well. Cover with a lid and keep aside for 5 minutes. Squeeze out all the water and wash the fenugreek leaves very well. Keep aside.
2. Combine the milk, curds, coriander powder,remaining ¼ tsp of turmeric powder, salt and ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl, mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
4. When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
5. Add the mangodi and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
6. Add the fenugreek leaves and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
7. Add the milk-curds mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
8. Serve immediately.
(It can be cooked with Spring Onions & Potato
Rs /- 500 For Every 1/2 KG